Easy, Effortless & Low-Cost
- 500g pasta
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- 150g grated cheese
- Boil water for pasta in kettle.
- Peel and chop onion, carrots and courgettes, and fried it in the pan with olive oil for 10-15min on a low heat, add pepper and salt or any other seasoning.
- Add canned tomatoes and leave it to on a medium heat until it will boil.
- Drain pasta, add grated cheese and mix it with together until cheese has evenly melt.
- Once the vegetables and tomatoe sauce is hot and boiling, switch the heat off, and add sauce into pasta pot and mix it with the pasta.
I recommend to eat pasta with green and fresh vegetables or salad.
With Love, Gitana